Sunday 13 October 2013

All life?

Another brief post today as I try to throw off this virus thing - thanks for the encouragement and recommendations of fluids and chicken broth!

I found this street sign in Wells in Somerset in the UK a couple of years ago and it made me laugh.

I suspect the sign has been edited in some way to add the upper line - but I still think its funny!


As a came to understand when I no longer lived there, things are different in Somerset!

You can find more macro shots at Macro Monday 2 and I Heart Macro.

Enjoy.  I'm off for some chicken broth!

19 comments:

  1. did make me smile but maybe the toilets were/are in the same direction as the Registrar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've registered a few deaths/births today according to this sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sign! It takes a double look! I hope you feel better, take care and have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I wonder if they did this intentionally??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am left wondering, does the handicapped sign apply to the toilets of the registrar? Chuck that virus, I miss your long posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! Great photo, Stewart, and I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaHa! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! Great photo, Stewart, and I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaHa! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! Great photo, Stewart, and I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i guess when you need the first one, it is worth putting at the top of the sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ja heel mooi gezien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, thanks for a great laugh to start my day, Stewart!! That does take care of everything, doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just as long as you have no use for any of those services then all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Made me smile! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I am glad to see that the toilets are handicapped accessible though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It does look edited but still nice click

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too funny. So glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually snorted when I read that sign. Great find!

    ReplyDelete